This website has been prepared solely for the purpose or providing information about real estate listings offered for sale as described by independent real estate agents and brokers.
This website has been compiled in good faith by Berman International, a California sole proprietorship. However, no representation is made as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains. In particular, you should be aware that this information may be incomplete, may contain errors or may have become out of date. Berman International cannot guarantee and does not guarantee the accuracy of the content of listings set forth in this website. Please check with the listing agent for more information. Berman International makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to update any of the listings and information set forth in this website. Berman International reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information at this website at any time. This website publication and any references to real estate, products or services are provided "as is" without any warranty or implied term of any kind.
Berman International will process notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate actions as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Newscorp.com’s
Designated Agent. Service Provider(s):
Name/Contact Information of Designated Agent:
Fax: (___) __________
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
1. Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized
to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online side are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.